We are thrilled you have elected to enroll at Genius Kids. Here are the steps required to complete enrollment for your lilttle genius. As a service and comvenience to parents, you must contact the respective center that you wish to enroll at since each center has its own specific forms as mandated by law.
1. Upon receipt of the forms, you print them, complete them and schedule a time to meet with the Center Director to complete the enrollment for your child. Licensed day care centers will require a recent physician clearance and immunization records. School age children will require additional forms for transportation.
2. Each center offers the same curriculum as per the franchsie requirement and must adhere to the offering of the programs. However, being individual franchises, each center may have their own set of policies pertaining to payment of tuition, operations and other operational requirements. It is imperative parents review the Handbook prior to enrollment.
3. Siblings each require their own independent enrollment forms and parent handbooks.
The sibling discount varies from 5-10% as per franchise center specific to them. There is no general sibling discount. A copy of the parents and any designated emergency pick up persons identification cards may also be requested.
4. A payment plan must be selected 1 week prior to the start date of your child. All tuition is paid via cash, check or online. The approved accounting systems used by franchises is Neat School and Bright Wheel. Each center has its own Federal Tax ID number for receipts which are also available online from the respective softwares used.
5. Any changes to payment plans, withdrawals or other pertaining information is always required in writing.
Any concerns with any centers, parents are welcome to write to the corporate center for verification at email@example.com.
1. At Genius Kids we believe in providing convenience to families. Genius Kids centers use 2 approved softwares for enrollments and payments - Neat School and Bright Wheel. Upon enrollment, your account will be set up online and depending on the system in place, parents may pay tuition via check or credit cards. Receipts are automatically avalable upon payment. You will have access to yoiur account once you enroll and turn in all the necessary forms.
2. It is imperative that tuition payments are submitted on time. Late fees for late payments made are not waived. You may also download your receipts for payment directly from your account once it is set up at enrollment.
3. Many Genius Kids accept subsidized care. Please contact the respective center to confirm which programs they are approved for.
Genius Kids centers observe most of the federal holidays which are listed in our parent handbook and enrollment forms. Commonly observed holidays are:
January - New Year Eve & Day, Martin Luther King Day
February – President’s Day
March/April – Good Friday
May – Memorial Day
July – Independence Day
September – Labor Day
October – Columbus Day
November – Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day & the Friday after Thanksgiving Day
December – Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
December – Winter Break – Many campuses are closed for 2 weeks in December to observe Winter Break. Genius Kids Fremont Corporate office remains open during the holidays to provide care. Care if offered at higher holiday rates.
Please check with the campus you are enrolled in, for their specific schedules and holidays. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-713-2431 to find out about centers closest to you during the holiday times.
Each center will have their own listings of holidays observed on their webpage or portal they use. Please contact the respective center for the most recent list
Please complete this form with your query and we will respond back in 24 hours to assist you.